Monday, April 6, 2015

Never Give Up


On February 1 , 2015, I along with millions of people watched my New England Patriots win their 4th Superbowl. The game was lack luster until the third quarter. I remember being in a house filled with predominantly Seahawks fans and them telling me that there was no way that my team would win this game, especially after Tom Brady threw two interceptions. The only thing I said until the last two minutes of the game is Brady is a fourth quarter quarterback, so do not count him out until the last whistle is blown. They laughed and continued to taunt me.
I like everyone else never thought the last few minutes of the game would be so eventful taking two amazing turns that could make either team the winner. When the final whistle was blown and the Patriots were the victors… I celebrated.
On the ride home the question popped into my head… what are we giving up on?
If you have a dream and you truly believe in that dream then giving up on it when the odds are against you or when things get tough is not an option. The time for us to dig in and work harder is the moment when we do not see the victory.
I remember everyone at the party congratulating me for the win AND never giving up on my team even when my odds seemed bleak. We never know when things are going to change in your favor, so today I congratulate you on accomplishing your dream(s) and not giving up when it seemed like you would never succeed.
Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment